- Published by
- Posted on
- Leave your thoughts
With demi bras, the cups have shorter under wires, less upper-breast coverage, and wide-set straps.
Good style for:
- Settling breasts and shallow breasts will probably get some mounding.
- Petite women with large breasts will enjoy the shorter underwires and reduced cup coverage.
- Shorter wires up the center make this style a good choice for women with symmastia.
Not so good for:
- Pendulous breasts will probably not look attractive in this style.
- Omega-shaped breasts have too much breast tissue for this bra style. Thin and conical breasts will not fill out the cups.
- Women looking for the same support that a full cup bra gives.
- Large areolas could show along the top bra line.
- Women with sloping shoulders will have strap slippage issues.