- Published by
- Posted on
- Leave your thoughts
A plunge bra is a bra with a low center panel to allow for plunging necklines.
Good style for:
- Someone wanting the appearance of more cleavage.
- Looking for a bra that doesn’t show under plunging or button-down necklines.
- Wanting cleavage without padding.
Not so good for:
- Cup sizes smaller than a C cup.
- Woman needing padding to create cleavage
- Leaning forward too far could cause your breast to fall out of the bra.
- Settled breasts, deflated breasts, shallow upper breasts and pendulous breasts.
Shop HerRoom for plunge bras.